- Brine and Potassium Tanks
- Cartridge tank
- 10" Big Blue Sediment Cartridges
- 10" Big Blue Taste and Odor Cartridges
- 10" Standard Sediment Cartridges
- 10" Standard Taste and Odor Cartridges
- 20" Big Blue Sediment Cartridges
- 20" Big Blue Taste and Odor Cartridges
- 20" Standard Sediment Cartridges
- 20" Standard Taste and Odor Cartridges
- 30 " Standard Sediment Cartridges
- Aqua Pure Cuno Cartridges (Cuno)
- Empty Cartridges
- High temprerature cartridges
- In line Cartridges
- Omnipure Cartriges (Twist Off)
- Replacement Cartridges (Osmosis)
- Specialty Cartridges
- Distribution Systems & Accessories
- Fitting (John Guest;Sea tech;Jaco;Dmfit)
- Media and Cleaning Products
- Mineral Tanks
- Miscellaneous Products
- Pumps, Solution & Retention Tanks
- Repair parts
- Reverse Osmosis and components
- Systems to remove scale
- Test Kit and Components (Hach et Lamotte)
- Ultra-Filtration system
- Valve accessories
- Contact Us
- Who Are We
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q. How to open a commercial account with Aqua Pure Depot ?
Q. How to order at Aqua Pure Depot ?
Q. What are the products offered at Aqua Pure Depot ?
- Aqua Pure Depot is the most important distributor of water treatment products in Quebec. For more details, visit our online catalogue or contact one of our sales representative.
Q. There a warranty on Aqua Pure Depot products ?
- Aqua Pure Depot offers a warranty through the manufacturer . If the product is covered by a warranty from the manufacturer, Aqua Pure Depot will take care of the claim on your behalf.
Q. How to claim for a product or part under warranty ?
- A RGA number is required,please contact us to find out how to get a number.
Q. Is Aqua Pure Depot open to the public ?
- Aqua Pure Depot is not open to the public. However, to find the closest retailer contact-us.
Q. What's the opening time ?
- Aqua Pure Depot is open Monday to Friday at 8h to 16h30. Please take note that we are closed between 12h and 13h.